TMail is simple to use, fast and mobile ready temporary email system with impressive feature set.
TMail Feautres :
- Theme Module – TMail 6 comes with support for Themes. You can get your customized theme and use it with TMail 6 without impacting the backend core.
- Multi Language Support – There are built-in 6 diffrent languages for your users from various continents.TMail also has ability to add custom language for advanced users.
- Page Module – You can also create multiple pages with the ability to create parent-child pages as per the requirement With TMai16, there is the ability to add SEO Tags as well.
- API Support – TMail takes care of all the tech- nerds as well, who want to take advantage of TMail and create their own Custom App out of it.
- Tons of Options – There are tons of options to customize the TMail the way you want. You can change colours, add social media properties add your own custom CSS or JS, and much more.
- Monetize Support – TMail 6 comes with around six different locations where you can add Advertisement Codes on TMail which can help you to monetize your website.
- Customer Care – Customer support is our Top Priority and with every purchase of TMail, you get 6 months of free support which can help you to take-off with your TMaiI journey.
TMail Server Requirements :
Below are server requirements. Usually, all major hosting providers covers each and every requirement specified below.
- Server Requirements
- PHP >= 7.3
- MySQL >= 5.1
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- BCMath PHP Extension
- IMAP PHP Extension
- iconv PHP Extension
- ZIP PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP Extension
- Set allow_url_fopen = ON
- Email with IMAP Support
- Default Email Forwarder (Catch all Email)
- IMAP search ability
- Everything which requires Laravel 8 to run
- Enabled symlink function
Note: New version of TMail will not work in the subdirectory. You can either install TMail on Sub Domain or a Proper Domain