Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Parishad Sachivalaya, Lucknow has extended the last date for online application form submission for Post of Review Officer, Servicer, Group D, Security Officer Post 2020.
Now the application closing dates have been extended to 24 Oct 2020.
It is the golden opportunity for those candidates who have forgotten to apply earlier for the examination they can now apply and start preparing for the examination.
- Notification Released Date: 18 Sept 2020
- Application Closing Date or Last Date to Apply: 24 Oct 2020
- Last Date for Fee Submission: 24 Oct 2020
- The exam and Admit Card date will be notified soon by the exam conducting authority.
Application Fee for the Examination varies or applicable to the individual on the basis of the category they belong to :
- General / OBC / EWS : 1050 Rs
- SC / ST: 800 Rs
- Physically Divyang: 50 Rs
The applicant can pay the examination fee by Debit card, Credit Card, and Net Banking Only there is no offline fee will be accepted for this examination.
Total Number of Vacancies(Includes all posts discussed or listed below in Fig1): 73
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
Fig 1: Vacancy Details
Category Wise Vacancy Details :
Fig 2: Category Wise Vacancy Details
Download Pdf In Case Images are not visible: Download Pdf
How to Application Fill Form:
- To apply for Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Parishad Sachivalaya for Posts of Review Officer, Servicer, Group D, Security Officer Post 2020. You need to fill online application by using your smartphone, computer, or laptop. In case you don’t have you can go to your nearest Cyber Cafe / Computer Cafe and fill your form there.
- Candidate should read the official notification before applying online and read the requirements for the job they are applying for.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Get Your Document Scanned Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Candidates Require to Pay the Application Fee otherwise application will not be accepted.
- Before Submitting the Online Application Form You Must Review Form Twice. In case you have made any mistake you can’t amend the application form once submitted.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- The application process wouldn’t be completed until you haven’t paid the examination fee.
Important Links :
Exam Notification – Click Here
Online Application Form – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here